Saturday, July 12, 2008

No Friend Like a Sister




Here I am sitting at the computer next to the Metolius River in Camp Sherman Oregon. This is really one of the nicest places I have ever been for a vacation! No kidding, the "cabin" is more of a home filled with the sweetest furniture and furnishings ever!

When we first arrived, we went to the Stitchin Post to make sure all was right with my class schedule. Sure enough it was! Take a look inside! The exterior shot quilt is the raffle quilt this year. It is truly vibrant and I hope you'll get to see it in person when I win it! The quilt with the deep reds above the fireplace in the store is one you may have seen by Valori Wells. The second quilt is by Kaffe Fasset and is remarkable in size! This is the beginning of a beautiful week! By the way, the folks at the Stitchin Post are among the nicest, most helpful quilters. A true pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment