Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show, Here I Come!

Tuesday, I am leaving for a week of pure heaven at Sister's Oregon. My husband and I will stay at the Metolius River Resort nearby. I am going to be in Jane Sassaman's Pattern Play classes both Wed/Thursday. I can't believe how lucky I am to be doing this! It cracked me up on the class supply list where she listed "fabric, a good variety of colors both solids and prints". OMG I thought, I'll just get a trailer and hook it to my Prius...not... so I emailed Jane and she replied very cleverly, "A Rainbow of fat quarters will be perfect". So here are my supplies awaiting their vacation. The fabric "fat quarters" are stored in the middle case. A tad more than fat quarters. One must be prepared, right? Isn't that what "stash" is all about :) You will notice a sad little doggy under the cutting table...he knows when those suitcases come out that soon his mom will disappear. Sorry Ted Ted.

No comments:

Post a Comment