Wednesday, October 15, 2008

On the Road to Pacific International

It's the middle of the week, I am not going to work...I am going to Pacific International in Santa Clara to take classes and see tons of quilts! Tonight is the preview for preregistered guests. This is my first time to go to this event so that makes it even better! My class is with Laura Wasilowski, the wonderful colorful fuser from "the Chicago School of Fusing" fame. I am taking the Garden of Eden as shown in the center here. Take a look at Laura's cool stuff.

3 comments:

  1. Pammy,

    Have a great time!

    Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I hope you fully enjoy and learn lots and come home ready to create!!!
    ~C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I bet you had a great time with Laura!

    Thanks for the kind words about my quilts at PIQF. If you make some of the felted ornaments be sure to post them on your blog and let me know :)

    ReplyDelete