Monday, November 3, 2008

Elusive Polka Dots


I am just crazy about the polka dots in the background fabric shown here...it's probably long past its being in quilt shops and I have googled polka dots till I am covered in spots...but just can't locate this one. If you have an "ah ha" moment when you study it, please send me a message. It appears to have green pink and red on a white or cream background.

I have all of the other reds which are part of Sandy Klop American Jane Wee Play. Material Obsessions made this darling design but don't have the fabric any longer. And their kit is out of print too. Rats. I probably will make this with my own ideas, I am now thinking stars instead of triangles...the prairie points are adorable aren't they?

I love playing fabric detective, but this one has me stumped! Of course I could substitute another fabric....but not just yet...game's not over!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like one from the Moda Christmas line from last year. Not sure. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete