Sunday, November 30, 2008

You Really Should Read A Redbird Christmas

I was thinking about my current reading pile and wondering if I should blog about them. Realizing that tomorrow is December First, I'd like you to go find a copy of Redbird Christmas and give it a quick read as we start this crazy time of year.
It was loaned to me by Lizzie, and then she gave it to me for which I am forever grateful. I had read it and truly loved the story. My husband Mike was in a very humbug mood for some reason last Christmas and was reading all things political, when I mentioned he should really read this little Redbird book. Well, with a little cajoling he did. And he loved it. We talk about this book occasionally and you will too. Wishing you joy every day of December and a reality check about what it is all about.

1 comment:

  1. Redbird Christmas is a true joy to read. I agree! Lizzie

    ReplyDelete