Friday, January 23, 2009

Tisket a Tasket BOM #One



Thanks to the wonderfully generous and talented Anne Sutton of Bunny Hill Designs

and her darling free Block of the Month, I have something to blog about on this rainy Friday! I have been getting up way to early because the beautiful but pesky Miso Pretty

has been scratching the bedroom chair if I don't get up and feed her majesty. Ugh. So as not to be awake and useless, I decided to do this block. This morning it is finished! I will add borders and quilting when I get a feel for the next blocks. It was a fun way to use some of my button stash, the heart buttons from England I sent away for last year, and the tiny pink doll dress buttons from Britex in SF. I love Ginny Thompson Flower Threads for embroidery and that is the nice green I put the buttons on with. Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I really like your fabric choices! I haven't started mine yet, but I will this weekend. This is going to be a sweet BOM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both block and cat are adorable!

    ReplyDelete