Monday, March 23, 2009

Three Generations of Gentlemen





We had a wonderful party for my Dad's 83rd birthday, corned beef and cabbage and a giant chocolate birthday cake. Carmen and Paloma and Lil Red came too. My dear brother was supposed to come, but life gets in the way down in L.A.  Lil Red finally got the quilt I made for him and I think it was a hit, especially since it coordinated so well with the carrot mobile and the little passengers.  Mike and Lil Red took a nap after dinner but freshened up when the cake was served, all in all a wonderful gathering for Dad's first birthday as a great grandpa.

2 comments:

  1. Pammy,

    Those are such great family photos. So sweet is that little red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That baby is DELICIOUS! What a face! You could just eat him up! I am such a sucker for a baby! I love them. Makes me wish my 17 year old were that size again! Boy, those were the days. I loved that age! xoxom

    ReplyDelete