Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Little Shopping Trip







Went a little spree yesterday to Redding to the two quilt shops up there. Yikes. I came home with a few necessary objects. HA! Here is what I couldn't live without: Kaffe woven blue and white for the binding on my Coin Quilt, Bernina Batik fabric! How cool is that! Some nice new needles, 3 spools of new thread, a Sewline marker that is totally fabulous, and a group of Flag Day Farm including a charm pack, a Honey Bun and two nice pieces of yardage by Minick and Simpson to make a log cabin quilt for 4th of July. There were a couple other purchases such as pink and green fat quarters for my Pink and Green collection (I need to show you that!) and a piece of Lonni Rossi that I needed to go with a panel. Look at Gayle and Rhonda...they are smirking at me...Ann wouldn't even get in the photo. I guess we'll just have to sneak up on her next trip.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like my kind of day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun! By the way, we have 3 quilt shops in Redding. Those plus Joanne, considering the small size of the town, keep us well supplied. Y'all come again!

    ReplyDelete