Monday, June 8, 2009

15 Books ah, 18 books

Nicole wanted to know what we all consider our favorite books. Here we go! I know there are more but this is off the top of my head! 

To Kill A Mockingbird  Harper Lee
Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance Robert Pirsig
River Notes Barry Lopez
Big Fish Daniel Wallace
Possession A.S. Byatt
Harry Potter J.K. Rowlings
A Roomful of Hovings John McPhee
Among Friends M.F.K. Fisher
Anne of Green Gables Lucy Maud Montgomery
My Family and Other Animals Gerald Durell
Clara The Early Years: The Story of the Pug who ruled my life   Margo Kaufman
Theories of Everything Roz Chast
The Monsters of Templeton Lauren Groff
Necessary Losses Judith Viorst
March Geraldine Brooks
The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying Sogyal Rinpoche
Outlander Diana Galbaldon

Not in any particular order...but all wonderful to me at the appropriate time, as books often find their way to you that way.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Pam! It's hard to choose, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete