Monday, June 22, 2009

Baskets Birthdays and More






Honestly, it has been a crazzzy week here in the Bush household, with little or no sewing it makes me cranky, so I squeezed in a little Gwen Marston basket quilt with wonderful and rare Buttercream and Fig scraps from Gayle, (and if anyone out there has a piece of the green tone on tone fig.... :)  Also I have been moving along on my Daiwabo scrappy quilt top. And don't you love Carmen's gift to Lil Red? the little blue t shirt reads, If you think I'm cute, You should see my Aunt! Dorky but adorable I'd say. 

4 comments:

  1. You know I love baskets. Now I'll need to make that one too! How's the machine quilting going? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me kiss that baby too!!!

    Love your design wall and your baskets.

    Smiles, Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam: With heartfelt gratutude for leaving me encouraging words at my blog and lifting me up in prayer. hugs NG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love your basket quilt. I don't think you could have picked better fabric...sorry I can't help you out with the green fabric you are searching for...
    Jenny
    krousegirl2 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete