Sunday, June 14, 2009

It's a Practice Thing




Debbie taught a great class yesterday at Honey Run. Beyond Stippling...and beyond we did go! It was fun to see how everyone approached the various doodles in a free motion quilting format. Debbie's sampler shows just how accomplished she is at this technique. She's not much for getting her photo taken however. Lots of gals had Juki Machines and some had the Janome 6500. I have the Bernina with the BSR. My bottom tension looked bad, while the top looked fine. Any Bernina gals out there with any advice on that? It was a great day. And hey, Honey Run Quilters has been named for the BHG Quilt Sampler in the Fall...Congrats Gals! 

4 comments:

  1. Now that is some FINE DOODLES! I am so impressed! Wowza that white on black doodle quilt is way neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the variegated now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Pam - Hope you had fun in the class! Next think I know, you'll be teaching me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And yes, perhaps I should use spell check or curtail my comments after 10:45 pm!

    ReplyDelete