Monday, July 27, 2009

Sue Spargo!


Yes, I had the wonderful opportunity to meet Sue Spargo while in Sisters. Another wonderful thing was I won her wool applique bird and red berry tree "postcard" Dream for the Wish Upon A Star project that is featured each year in Sisters during the Quilter's Affair event. The High Desert Gallery frames all of the teacher entries and they are just a stunning group of one of a kind art pieces by each of the teachers who are teaching that particular year. Here is a photo of Sue and me with my very special Sue Spargo original!!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful ! It is beautiful!

    Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great trip you had!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how lucky you are! CONGRATS!!!!!
    I would hang that in a place I see everyday in mho home !
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you lucky woman, you! That was one of my favorites! What fun to see all of those fabulous art cards and the generosity of the auction bids was wonderful! Be sure to show us where this one ends up being displayed...it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete