Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Summertime Stomachache

No sewing this week, just the dreaded summertime flu stomach thingy. I tell you, not much of anything sounds good but sleep and water! I am dreaming of fabric and I know it will get better!

Carmen leaves us in one week and one day... maybe Moms just get sick thinking of these things, but truly I think it's a real bug, not just a love bug...

Yep, we have packed it all up and are taking 6 boxes to UPS in the morning. South Carolina is a long way and I can see my bank account sinking as we mail these things that seem very heavy. Scary! Charleston is going to be fun for her though, and I know it!


Carmen's little house right there on the map!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, hope you feel better soon. It's hard to be a mom. Plus getting the summer bug sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you're feeling poorly, Pam. Giving our kids wings is tough, isn't it? And even tougher when you feel crummy. Get better fast!
    And big hugs, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete