Sunday, July 5, 2009

Time for Sisters!


Getting ready to go to Sisters tomorrow morning...a long drive but a fabulous reward! A beautiful cabin by the Metolius River and classes with Gwen Marston and Tonye Belinda Phillips...what could be better...and the Stitchin Post! It's a jam packed week. Freddy Moran and Gwen will be the featured quilters...that will be an amazing trunk show...and some of the Gee's Bend Quilt Ladies are going to be featured one evening. My husband loves to go with me and he gets to sit by the river and read, ride his bike and take some well deserved naps... I am a lucky gal! Hope to post a few things while there, take care and happy stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time Pammy! I will be thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky lucky lucky!

    We've been thru Sisters on the motorcylces; what really amazed me was riding over that pass that is nothing but lava rock. I remember thinking how that rock would shred my skin if I crashed!

    Have a wonderful time and get totally inspired!

    ReplyDelete