Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sewing Machine Song Fest!

My Bernina is in the hospital...something awful and expensive called the L Board has gone kaput. Gosh, and I took her on vacation and everything.

So I have been out of commission and tapping my foot waiting for her to get well. In the meantime enjoy this little ditty by the wonderful actress and songbird Betty Hutton who knew before I was born how to keep her machine happy. Here's hoping I don't get into too much mischief while I have all this free time on my hands.

"The Sewing Machine Song"


3 comments:

  1. I'll bet you'll be devouring a few good books and planning your next several projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is how I justify having 4 sewing machines to my DH LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny song! Best wishes that your dear Bernie will be back soon!

    : ) Cat

    ReplyDelete