Wednesday, September 9, 2009

56 Times Around the Sun

Yes I really did have a great birthday weekend! Family on Sunday and Friends on Monday! We had a sewing day in the new Honey Run classroom and I was showered with sweet cards, bottles of wine and look at what Debbie made for me. A purse with my Favorite Fabric and Debbie's signature Polka Dots. Notice a business card holder (that makes me feel so grown up!) and a checkbook cover too. Wow. I am so lucky! Keep track of her because I have a feeling she will soon be on Etsy!
Thanks again everybody for a way to start the new year in my world!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Pam. Glad you like them! And thanks for including me in your birthday celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A belated happy birthday, Pam. What a cute purse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Love that purse! Black polk-dot goes with everything!

    ReplyDelete