Friday, September 18, 2009

Celebrations and Stars

We are heading down to San Francisco for 3 days to celebrate two auspicious occasions! Our anniversary celebrated at the St.Francis

where we went all those years ago for our honeymoon and Mike's class reunion at Marin Catholic are the reason to celebrate and I say anytime you get to go to SF is just plain great anyway!

I made another star this week, much more traditional in fabric than the last one.

I have such crummy light to take photos in that I always end up outside on the cement. Look who's paw is trying to sneak in the photo...seconds later that vase almost went over. I caught it just in time. Silly Miso. Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Have a fabulous weekend and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were in the city for my husband's (also a Mike :-) class reunion at St. Ignatius College Prep earlier this year. Always love going there...highly recommend dinner at Zuni Cafe and Gary Danko's!

    Very pretty quilt, too...

    ReplyDelete