Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fun in San Francisco

The Happy Couple 23 years later!

I always love going to SF. Especially when it's our anniversary! Here's my bouquet from the sweetest husband ever, purchased at my favorite corner flower cart where the flower man Arthur wraps up beautiful dahlias for me. He even pinned a gardenia to my shirt. Lovely man.


Have you seen these little resting pigs? They are a symbol of Happiness and are super adorable. I want one...I want five really. They are big bucks. Expensive Happiness.

Also in Chinatown, a cute hole in the wall..The Sweetheart Cafe. No, we didn't eat here. We ate here.

This wonderful display at Anthropologie made me smile. Cotton in Bottles. Who knew?

and lookie here...Kaffe Fasset at Crate and Barrel...nice!
And last but not least The Urban Safari Truck. I can say no more but what next SF? The Urban Artic?

It was Build a Kite Day at Crissy Field...such an amazing sky filled with color!



This one was just awesome...skin divers with a shark following them!And then on home to Chico until next time.

5 comments:

  1. Your trip looks wonderful! And congratulations on 23 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pammy, funny thing, I went to Crate and Barrel today at Stanford Shopping center and saw the Kaffee fabric napkins and took a picture to put on my blog. Can you believe $6.95 a napkin? wow, I also went to anthropology in Palo Alto Yesterday. cool store. Who knows what tomorrow will bring.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Looks like you had a fun time.
    By the way, so glad you got that little spot taken care of! DH who worked his way through college in sunny fields is fighting those little spots now, too. Who knew this would happen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A belated Happy Anniversary, Pam. What a great place to celebrate! I love that city.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!!!! So many comments on your trip!

    I had no idea pigs were a symbol of happiness. I'm feeling really good now about my studio being a pig-pen. It's a shrine to happiness!

    I saw the napkins and C&B and thought, "wow... that looks like Kaffee". And my second though, "wow... I'm on a first name basis with Kaffee in my head".

    You went to so many of my favorite places... and Crissy Field is hands down one of my favorite places in the world. Thanks for sharing you trip... in so many ways! xoxom

    ReplyDelete