Thursday, September 17, 2009

That one and more!

It's been a busy week! We are just about to remodel our kitchen/dining room and I have been scouring the town for tile, flooring etc. Good story on the "accent" tile to remind me to keep in the budget! I was at Tile City and the most gracious man alive was talking me through all the various stuff when I was following him to a display and stopped in my tracks. The most incredible, beautiful, unique and all my colors tile was right it front of me.

THAT ONE! He turned, came back, and then looked at me kinda funny. When I said, is it the most expensive tile in the store? Well yes he said. Exactly. Geez. Wouldn't you know it. An entire Tile City and I fell in love with The Jeffrey Court Canadian Glass Mosaic known as "Murano". Heavy sigh. We'll see. Maybe I could just wash dishes and buy tile instead of a dishwasher!!

4 comments:

  1. Isn't that always the case?! I tend to pick out the most expensive things as well and sigh in what could have been, but alas, reality smacks me upside the head yet again and again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! I love the Italian glass tiles too! I would love to have some in my kitchen too but alas its not to be. Maybe I could sell a kidney?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pammy, That is beautiful tile. You could always use a small section for an accent in a pattern over the stove. It could be really beautiful. Good luck with all those fun decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh well, you do have great taste! What kind of tile did you settle on? BTW, I love the new look, especially your header.

    ReplyDelete