Thursday, October 15, 2009

Daughters, Rainy Days, with a touch of Funky Christmas

It was wonderful to have Carmen home from Charleston for a few short days. See you at Christmas sweetie girl, unless we can learn to Skype...hint hint.


Lil Red and Paloma ready for Fall! Check out those puppy dog shoes! He is getting to be such a big boy!


Well, I am thrilled to say it's a furlough day courtesy the state of California and my paycheck, and I am going sewing with the girls today. Surprise sew days are always fun. It's raining really nicely here and I have a stack of adorable Michael Miller Funky Christmas to turn into churn dash blocks. Cute pattern in the latest Better Homes and Garden's Quilts and More!

called Sweet and Simple. My kind of quilt! I can just imagine it all cozy and warm for Christmas Day naptime with Lil Red! Ahhhhhh!!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know that the colleges were affected by the CA furlough thing. how sad! Nice that your DD from Charleston got to come home for a bit; the time goes too fast, I know.

    Cute idea for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,Pammy it is so good to see Carmen. I hope your visit was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi... I'm a new quilter and I saw your comment on the fatquartershop blog. I live near Chico (out in the farm country), and just wanted to say hi! You can see my latest projects I'm working on here:
    http://tigers4trace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete