Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day Gals!

Mom

Carol Jeanette age 6, Hollywood, California

Isn't this a darling photograph of my Momma? She is channeling her best Shirley Temple I do believe! Growing up in Hollywood, my Mom took tap with Mickey Rooney, went to Hollywood High and took the red car to the beach. Long time ago and good times I can imagine. She is watching from heaven on this rainy Mother's Day in Chico...and my girls will be here for the afternoon. Love to you all and have a really happy Mother's Day! xo Pam

4 comments:

  1. What a cute photo, Pam. Happy Mother's Day to you, too. That's a beautiful camellia; is it in your yard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable photo! What a fun youth she must have had.

    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam. Hope you had a great day with your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Mom's picture is really sweet. Glad you had a nice day with your girls. I'm thinking of you with love and prayers! Marsha

    ReplyDelete