Saturday, July 24, 2010

I've had some time to Sew!!


I have gotten in a couple days of sewing and it feels so good! It took a little time to get inspired to finish up my Liberated Stars project. Here is what I came up with.

Little Red House, Tall Green Grass under the Gwenny Stars

...the little bits of Kaffe really soften up the bold Gee's Bend Solids which I love so much. I'll be teaching this star method on September 24th at Morning Star. Maybe you'll come join me!

I also made a little kitty from Anne Sutton's Scooter Pie Pattern.


Easy, cute and I think I'll end up making lots of these. Maybe wool when the weather cools off!

And here is the finished top from my class at Sister's with Pam Dinndorf.


Pam and Pam

..I made the Baby Peels into a larger quilt by adding two additional peels...I like the size because it fits across one width of fabric by the length so no piecing the back.

Lazy gal that is me.... I don't really know how to quilt this one yet. It is so simple really and I don't think it needs alot. What do you think?

Have a great middle of the summer weekend. It's off to the farmer's market for me.

Love getting there early and getting the best stuff!

4 comments:

  1. Love that kitty! Hope you found something yummy at the Farmer's Market>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that Baby Peel quilt is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Pammy, such great new stuff! Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam - love the quilt, love the quilting, and love the kitty!

    ReplyDelete