Wednesday, October 27, 2010

One thing leads to another

Well gals, this morning I was doodling around on the computer before work and was wondering about using Transfereze to do embroidery. I googled around and found a fun blog that just cheered me right up and made my morning a little brighter. Andrea of Bad Birds did a tutorial on using it here. (Yes, I may add that little craft to my ever growing list of things that take time, money, and creative energy. Who needs dinner or laundry done, or sleep?

A little edgy and a lot creative! Her very own Original Art and Original Embroidery Patterns. If you have time, go take a peek at Andrea's blog. She also has an amazing Etsy Shop. Go ahead. Make your day!

1 comment:

  1. HI !!!

    I got so sidetracked following your links this morning that I forgot to say Hi! So I'm back... Thanks for the trail to follow - it was inspiring.

    Have a good weekend. ~Cat

    ReplyDelete