Saturday, January 29, 2011

A New Winner Terry!


Well gals, I had no response from my winner for the Quilt and Bee Happy necklace. I have decided to pick a new winner. I used the scrap bag method once again and have pulled "Terry" from the bag! So Terry, would you please leave a comment and email me your mailing address? And the good news from Road to California was we sold LOTS of handstamped necklaces. We'll be adding more to the Etsy Shop as soon as we have time. Another wonderful mention of our work by the lovely Kathy Doughty of Material Obsessions! We feel so honored! It's fun to go international with your crafts!

3 comments:

  1. Oh thank you so much! I'll be emilaing you my address shortly! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. would love to know where I can get the Quilt and Bee Happy necklace. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea Terry! You're a winner!! Good for you. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete