Monday, January 10, 2011

we have been at the kitchen table gals!

Happy Monday Afternoon gals. What a weekend in Chico...cold and gloomy, clear and freezing. Just the kind of thing to make me stay indoors the whole weekend. Seriously. My "partner in pounding" Debbie of Onestitchoff and myself made ourselves a good sized mess and had fun too. We have been incorporating more crystals and vintage beads and even adding some other fun earrings and necklaces for friends of quilters too. Oh, and for those who knit, bead, collect buttons, and love cupcakes. Enjoy!
Our new slew of jewelry is taking off for our etsy shop and to Road to California too! If you know any southern California quilters, tell them to keep an eye out for these little handmade necklaces and earrings at the Honey Run booth January 19-23rd, Ontario, California!
p.s. we will be having a giveaway during that time, so check back in soon for how you can win the necklace or your choice!







6 comments:

  1. Don't know how I missed being on your list of followers, but I am now! Love your latest creations, and your new header.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys keep making too many styles! I had a hard enough time with you first ones, now I'm over loaded with cuteness. Too many choices...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Sounds like you had a fun weekend. My Mom is in Southern Cali. and I will send her to this show. Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are lovely!! I was just thinking I need a special piece and I think one of these fits the bill.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope sales are going good, these are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them! You both do such good work!

    ReplyDelete