Friday, January 21, 2011

Winner!!


Happy Hour has come and gone. And I have a winner!


Johnnie's is the very nice old fashioned "lounge" bar in the renovated Hotel Diamond in Chico, California. It was hopping this Friday evening and although I doubt anyone noticed us, we picked our winners and cheered!

Well lucky gal BARBARA is my winner of the Quilt and bee happy necklace! Barbara please send me your email and address and I'll get this right out to you! Thanks everyone for playing along. I loved getting to see your blogs, many I have seen but some I have not. I'll keep checking on your creative endeavors and I hope you'll come by here again too. Maybe they'll even be some quilting done in the next few months! Have a good weekend all of you gals! love, Pam

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Barbara! Dang, I didn't hear about it 'till now. I want to order a Quilt and Bee Happy necklace for my friend's birthday in April. Our group is the Busy Bee Quilter so I'm sure she'd love it!

    ReplyDelete