Thursday, April 14, 2011

UFO (s) Sightings!

I have been busy now that the weather is sort of starting to cooperate. A little time in the yard, a few more walks with Teddy. The time flies as the workday takes up my sewing time from 8 to 3 every day! But a few hours before work and sometimes after dinnertime I have been getting a little done on a lot of different projects. T he saying, "Two hours in the morning are worth one hour in the evening" is so true for me! Here's a few things that are in progress. Hope to finish at least the bunny table topper before Easter Day!

Bliss

My Shes

...a Sew Sister project where I'll make 15 of these self portraits (yes, that's me!) and trade with all my Sew Sisters this coming October. Thank goodness I have a few more months!

Remember that Basket challenge with Lizzie. Here's mine. Very challenging at the moment. I am making the 6 inch blocks. I have 1 made so far. Only 42 to go!

Garden Party
fabric by Blackbird Designs. One of my favorite lines ever. The pattern is Two Block Hop! Two more rows and sashings but all the blocks are made! Slow but sure gals!


My 2 inch applique circles on Daiwabo Japanese taupes. There are some kaffes in there. Some Valori Wells, and lots of fabrics from my collections. I chuckle when I see how I pick the same colorways over and over. Eventually they make their way into a project. Ironically, only a two inch square of the fat quarter or yardage!

Love this table topper from the Pattern Basket. I had to have Sunkissed and here was a way to use it! I love spring and bunnies, don't you?

My Batik block of the month applique center and two blocks that need to get made pronto.

I did however finish my "just one star " and popped it in the mail last week!

5 comments:

  1. You have been a busy girl. nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you have a zillion projects going on at once. (Makes me feel more normal) I've been wanting to try a snowball one too.
    Keep at it! XO, Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. All kinds of fun and goodness going on here! Love Love Love the self portrait!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap, you have been busy! This might explain why I haven't seen you in a while, you've been busy, busy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that polka dot star! Also glad to see you have lots of things going at once, me, too. Isn't it funny how certain colors seem to call to us? I just almost have to force myself to try something different.

    ReplyDelete