Friday, May 13, 2011

Mug Rugs and Mother's Day




It was a sweet Mother's Day! Carmen made a reservation for brunch and we had a calorie filled yummy eggs benedict and crab cakes. Delicious! My dear daughter gave me this card, and commented that it "looked like applique". Be still my heart. My hip, lead singer, English Major of 21 years old has uttered the word "applique". Woo!

She gave me a heart rock for my collection. And Mike gave me the newest Josh Groban cd, with a little note that says, with love from Josh. Aw... My Dad gave me a book. Not just any book. Wow. It is quite interesting!


In sewing news, I too have been bitten by the mug rug bug. Here are my duos...with matching mugs. I could really get hooked on this kind of fun!

1 comment:

  1. It's all so nice!!! Love the mug rugs! Lizzie

    ReplyDelete