Thursday, May 19, 2011

Yummy Red Velvet



Honestly, the weather here has been so strange. Lots of rain, thunder, and then sunshine. You never know what the day will bring. This morning looked like this. With a chance of warm weather!
We have all been taking lots of naps in the cozy weather. Teddy included.

This is great weather for quilting too, and I finally finished my Red Velvet quilt made with Bliss fabric. I love the colors so much. The red is just so delicious! And so is the pink. I am so happy with how it turned out.



Our roses aren't quite up to what they usually are because of the rain, but look at Scentimental.

Isn't she beautiful. And goes perfectly with Bliss. Have a good weekend friends. It's graduation time in Chico...lots of parents and happy parties. Rain Rain Stay Away!


4 comments:

  1. We have had some strange spring weather too!
    I love yoru newest top. The colors are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rose looks good enough to eat. Bliss quilt turned out gorgeous. How do you get so much done? See you Friday night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It finally hit seventy here today! That is a wonderful quilt, Pam; I just love it. Josh Groban has a fabulous voice, doesn't he? I love The Prayer. Your Teddy sure is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful post. Your quilt is beautiful. And, of course, your little four legged kid on your quilt is cute too. Makes me think about the Pets on Quilts Show this August. I hope you'll enter.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete