Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ready to Ride!


It's only a few days until we leave for Sisters! Class supplies packed. Sewing Machine packed. Getting the house 101 ready for being gone. Done. 7 hours in the passenger seat go by alot faster if you have a project. In this upcoming trip it's gonna be mug rugs!

Yep. I have to say all those bindings were a bit tedious but now I have a mission for the trip. Get them bound down! Others in the household aren't as happy about upcoming departures. Awww. This is my Dad's pooch Shaggy and he heard we were leaving Teddy for a week. Wonder what the boys will cook up while we are gone!

4 comments:

  1. Drive safe and I look forward to meeting you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun Pam! Hope to join y'all one day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Travel safe and have fun! This time of year I miss living in OR.Say hi to Lori @ Humble Quilts!

    ReplyDelete