Friday, November 18, 2011

PKM Love!




Even if her name wasn't Pam, I'd love her anyway for all the inspiration and fun on her blog over the years. Yes, gals, PamKittyMorning is in the house! Well, mailbox and then house!

I ripped that package wide open and had to show you how it looked when I received it from Daisy Quilting Cottage. Sharon you rock with your cute packaging!!

Olivia, a kitty herself, inspected it for me. Always a good sign when she follows me to the mailbox.


I can't wait to receive the rest of my prints from these kind folks at Sew Fabulous Quilt Shop.

I have some ideas waiting to hatch for this adorable and very delicious fabric! Such as this darling happy liberated star from SweetJane on Etsy!


The "hand" of the cotton is very fine and I know it's going to make up into something special! Just as special as a gal named Pam!

PKM p.s. Received my fabrics from Sew Fabulous this afternoon! More goodness! Take a look.

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you make! Thanks for loving my fabric and reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a super fun mail day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHMYGOSh you got more even!! You're the best. Now email me your address xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you enjoyed your package wrapping. haaaa I do love wrapping. That might be the longest part of my shipping process.
    Congrats on your win over at PKM's blog. She's so sweet. You just wanna squeeze her.

    ReplyDelete