Friday, November 11, 2011

Swoon and the Moon Hike

I am going to be able to get quilting again starting next week. This weekend is devoted to my family and then pow...I am on it gals. I have a wonderful project I started and am determined to finish soon. My Swoon Quilt got it's start at my last Sew Sisters weekend and is calling me from the sewing room ever so patiently. I am using Anna Maria Horner Loulouthi and Valori Wells Wrenly all together. I love how large the squares are...and they do go together fast once you get the hang of it. I made a slight booboo when I began and having only a fat quarter of each fabric, I have to admit I took it apart and sewed the fabric back together and recut it correctly. Crazy, but it had to be done. One block will have a few more seams than called for but hey, it will be original! Have a great 11:11:11....I am going on a moon lit hike to Upper Bidwell Park with my family. Wish you were joining us!

4 comments:

  1. That's a pretty pattern, Pam; it looks difficult though! Have fun on your hike. We went for a walk last night, and the moon was beautiful. Glad we did cuz it's totally cloudy today! Happy 11-11-11!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pattern, and it looks great in the fabrics you're using! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss you! It's raining in Ptown. Stay dry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Swoon blocks! I've been obsessed with Swoon for the last few months - whew!

    ReplyDelete