Thursday, February 23, 2012

Bobcat Sewing


Yes gals, it has been quite a wonderful week of sewing here at Bodega Bay for our annual sewing week. The weather has been just beautiful and we have had an exciting visit each day from our new sewing mascot, "Bobby". Can you believe it! He has shown up each day around 2 pm. I caught him checking out our sewing marathon.


Plus I have made some great progress on new and some ufo projects.

This is our work space. It didn't exactly look like this on the last day!

My She Project was just in pieces on Monday and now they are all completed and ready to be given to my Sew Sisters in a couple weeks at our sew weekend at Morningstar. We each made 15 girls that represent us. I can't wait to get them all!

My appliqué japanese daiwabo and other sweet special fabrics are represented in this little quilt.

My Granny Squares are coming along nicely. Can you see a special name in the middle? Hee.

I will have more to show when we get home. Tomorrow we take our time getting home going to Petaluma to the Quilted Angel. Hope you all had a good week. This has been a blast!




6 comments:

  1. I love you and I'm glad we had ths time together. Go Bobby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time away with girlfriends is so fun and refreshing!! Looks like you made a lot of progress on sewing too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like lots of fun was had by all! Can't wait to see your quilts! Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun place to spend a week! (Our nephew got married at Goat Rock, and we stayed in BB. Got back there last spring too.) We've had a "bobby" in our yard once this winter, but only that one time. Fun that you got to see yours on a daily basis. Have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! A quilt retreat in Bodega Bay. That has to be fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fussy cutting! Nicely done! And that bobcat is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete