Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Simply Wonderful Quilting from Esther

Morning Gals, I wanted to share a couple of photos from a quilt I made recently for Carmen's graduation. Esther Abshier is a local long arm quilter here in Northern California and turned my simple little quilt into an incredible gift! Esther's blog is Threads on the Floor. Go have a peek! This fabric line is Curio by Basic Grey. I always love their designs and these colors really sing!

Feathers and cross hatching and cathedrals!!

Awesome Detail!

9 comments:

  1. Wow! Esther did an amazing job!
    I'm off to check out her blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esther's quilting is gorgeous! Thanks for the link, her blog is great and for following mine as well! Sew glad we met :0) Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I bet Carmen loves it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilting, Lucky you that she's closeby, and lucky recipient of this pretty quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous quilting, she has really made your top shine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my - this is beautiful, I love the colors and I love the quilting. Really came out awesome! It must have taken a lot of planning to quilt like that, I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what beautiful quilting, love the colors and fabric you used!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete