Monday, July 2, 2012

June Swoon with Jam

Hi Gals and I know I am a bit late with my end of June post, but I've was very busy watching baseball yesterday and well, the Giants depend on me! Anyway, I had a sewing day on Friday up at Morning Star and I made a little more progress with Swoon. It has been kicking my behind for almost a year now. I managed to get one more block done (three more to go!). On Saturday my daughter brought me a huge sack of apricots. My favorite! So, I ran out to get some supplies and made a dozen jars of apricot jam. Beautiful color and pretty yummy, too!  Have a great July 4th!!

3 comments:

  1. Yum, Yum!
    Can't wait to see your entire swoon.
    Keep cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful block, Pam! Great colors, too. Good job on the jam. What could be better than homemade jam of any flavor? Apricot is one of my favoritest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband has been making apricot jam, and I have a Swoon on my frame right now. Looking forward to seeing yours.

    ReplyDelete