Saturday, October 12, 2013

Post (card) from Venice

Hey Gals, this a reproduction post (card)from our 25th anniversary trip to Italy!

I tried 3 times to blog while there and either the wifi was goofy or the ipad was cranky...but I thought I would at least mail the card from the states! I will start with the 'Princess" also known as Venezia. Her beauty is beyond words. Stay tuned for more "post cards" in the next few days. Ciao for now, you beautiful Bellas!

13 hour flight? No problem!
St. Mark's Square

Cafe Florian


Pistachio Semifreddo and Prosecco

Our hotel was the Saturnia and International
This was our route to the hotel from the airport



The Rialto Bridge. Am I dreaming!

gondolas in place!
We stayed in Venice 4 days and it was so dreamy. The Grand Canal is just so beautiful you feel as though it is a backdrop from a movie set!
Traffic on the Grand Canal
The Doge's Palace
So much to see in this lovely place, and it was just the beginning of 23 days of il buono vita (the good life !)
Pink Shades oh my word!

The entry way to the Doge's Palace
Santa Maria Novella de Salute
Librarygal poses for the Grand Canal :)

So much beauty!

oh yes, food

Ca'Macana Mask Shop from Eyes Wide Shut

The astonishing Peggy Guggenheim Museum

from inside Peggy's house to the Grand Canal

St. Mark's Square

Such Beautiful Fashion!

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh! I can't wait to see more! You lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, beautiful pix! Almost as good as being there. Can't wait to see where we go next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Pam!! I'm looking forward to seeing more. The weather looks beautiful as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't Venice wonderful? I hope you were able to buy some lace! Our choir got to sing for a Mass at St. Mark's, a fabulous experience.

    ReplyDelete