Friday, December 6, 2013

Need a Little Prezzie?

Hi Gals, Well, it's Friday and like most of you I imagine the holiday spirit is either bubbling up or looming large in the near future! I did finish a Christmas Quilt that I gave to my friend Joanne and I made myself a new tablerunner, but other than that I had many ideas on my Pinterest!

Many of you know that my friend Debbie and I have a little side business of making handmade jewelry. We recently replenished our stock on our Etsy Shop OneStitchOff.  In the spirit of all things homemade, we hope you will take a look and maybe find an item that fits one of your crafty buddies or even yourself!  And we also have some darling little necklaces and earrings for just about anyone. A popular one has been "bride to be" with the little ring. Thanks for looking and hope your weekend is a good one. We are possibly going to have SNOW in Chico...that rarely happens and so it should be a good time to stay put and sew!
sew happy

quilter

Longarmed & Dangerous

Eat Sleep Knit

love birds

for the bride to be

little birds necklace and earrings

3 comments:

  1. OMG I have one of your pretties! Ready Set Sew :0) I didn't know it was made by you and Debbie!!! Ooooh, Longarmed and Dangerous that's the one for me :0) Hope you are staying warm this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two do a wonderful job on this jewelry!
    Did you get the predicted snow? How fun if you did!

    ReplyDelete