Wednesday, August 5, 2015

An Apple a Day Makes for No Blogging

Hello Gals! Well my computer is really in bad shape. I had it upgraded and with that came a very irritating quirk. My photographs show only as a black thumbnail. In order to see them I have to open each one and then close it. Not going to happen in this lifetime! So it has been miserable trying to blog and share all the fun things I have been doing and quilting since I retired. I have been quilting and planning my daughter's wedding reception. It has been alot of fun. I also went to Sisters again and enjoyed classes with Tula Pink Elizabeth Hartman and saw old friends and made new ones!

If you have an instagram account I have been sharing that way lately. Please follow me and as soon as I get this computer problem figured out (I really think I will be buying a PC) I will blog again. I miss hearing from people and catching up on friends and quilting buddies.

You can find me on Instagram at : https://instagram.com/heymadre/
so go and find me and let me know you came from the blog. I will have a giveaway soon and anyone that lets me know will be entered! Love to all and Happy Quilting! Pam


4 comments:

  1. Oh no! Haven't gone with Instagram yet, need to update too. Later when I have more time to work out the bugs. Very frustrating! Hope you get it straighten out and back to blogging. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been there! It's not a fun thing but I try to convince myself that learning something new (windows10) plus getting a new computer, that I'm keeping my mind young.
    I hope to see you back here soon. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer! I don't do Instagram either. Are you "retired" now? Hope you get the computer-thing figured out soon.

    ReplyDelete