Sunday, March 12, 2017

In Good Times and In Hard Times

Dear Gals, Well well it has been a very long time since I have posted, and if I just start right now, maybe I will just go with the flow and not worry about catching you up. The last year in keyword form: baby, grandparents, husband, hard times, good times, Mike's cancer, chemo, surgery, healing, moving forward, quilts, more quilts, volunteering, planning summer vacations. Instagram takes over.

Well that about sums it up! All is on the mend with Mike and he is in full cancer free safety. Please get those pesky colonoscopies. Mike's saved his life.

In Sickness and in Health and Forever :)

In current news, I have been sewing a lot and even working at Honey Run Quilters a few times a month. It has been lots of fun.
From Beyond Neutral by John Q. Adams my version in aboriginal dots Flock Together etc. including silk!
My version of Cori Dantini's I Love Christmas

Laura Gunn and Batiks

Flutter in Tula Pink and Alison Glass

My Valentine's this year

A Moda Alphabet and original design
Sandy Gervais Hashtag Love in First Crush

Painted Forest by Blue Nickels Studio


Modern Maples by Amanda Woodward Jennings


Thank you a million times over to all the quilt friends nearby and on instagram and where ever we meet. All your kind words and encouragement mean the world to me in good times and in hard times.
xo xo Pam

4 comments:

  1. So happy to hear the good news about your hubby's cancer!! Looks like you've been having a lot of quilt therapy as well. What beautiful quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilts! xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see your post and hear the good news about your DH. Hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete